Monday, January 14, 2013

52 Weeks of Drawings - Week 2

The theme of this week was self-portrait, so let me tell you I wasn't really excited about it. 

I have about one million issues with drawing people in general, let alone drawing myself. When it comes to faces and hair, I feel like I've done no progress at all since I was doodling in the covers of my notebooks in high school. Hence the constant erasing and drawing it over again and again.

Practicing more is the goal of this challenge, right? So I guess at least it was a good exercise. 



{materials: Canson sketchbook, 0.5 mechanical pencil, black F pitt pen}

4 comments:

  1. I think it's great! I love it, and I think it looks a LOT like you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your support <3

      Delete
  2. found you through the drawing challenge. i love this self portrait. it's adorably perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and thanks a lot for your nice comment :)

      Delete