Monday, February 11, 2013

52 Weeks of Drawings - Week 6

I hope you had a great week end everyone :)

I shamelessly skipped week 5 because I was totally uninspired by the prompt, but I'm back to drawing for this week's theme: Tool. The first thing that came to my mind was my computer but I have to say that drawing a box of watercolor is prettier so I went for the second thing instead. Here are just a few of my favorite drawing/painting tools.


{materials: Canson sketchbook, F Black Pitt Pen, Koi watercolors}

4 comments:

  1. I love how colorful this is! And the details of the drawing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sketch, love the colours! Makes me want to sketch too :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice words and for stopping by. Also if you feel like sketching... DO IT :) Sometimes all it takes is to try.

      Delete