Sunday, February 17, 2013

Etsy Treasury - Listen to the ocean

'Listen to the ocean'



Beach photography, Summer, a...
$15.00

Surfer Pendant
$50.00

Turkish Towel, SALE Set of 2...
$46.00

Sea Glass & Driftwood Mobile...
$37.00

Puka Shell Seaglass in a bot...
$20.00

ocean print beach photograph...
$19.00

Moby Blue Sperm Whale Fish O...
$39.00

Ocean Wave Necklace, Blue Wa...
$34.00

TROPICAL SPLASH Sea Glass Br...
$40.00

Waves White & Turquoise Ocea...
$49.00

Beach Retro Mod Turquoise Co...
$39.50

Surf Photography, Photo Set,...
$75.00

Children's Blue Painted ...
$29.99

Ocean Waves Rubber Stamp Han...
$14.00

Beach House Sign Wall Art Tu...
$39.00

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

7 comments:

  1. Pretyyyyyyy <3 I love the whale for children, now I want one even if I don't have kids. You know, for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I'd totally want one for me :3

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty and peaceful. All the blue *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. oooooh I really love that blue shelf! Love the plant on the edge. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute, they got a bunch of different ones in that shop in other colors and length.

      Delete
  4. these are so beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete