Sunday, February 3, 2013

Etsy Treasury - Wishing On A Star

'Wishing on a star'


200 Gray Cardstock Stars - C...
$3.20

Simple Three STAR Necklace -...
$13.00

Aqua Gray Nursery Star Mobil...
$63.00

On Sale-Retro Victorian Mini...
$3.99

Baby Quilt with Blue All Sta...
$119.00

Star Navy Blue Bracelet - Wi...
$12.00

Star shaped Pillow or cushio...
$24.00

50pcs Antique Silver mini St...
$3.50

Star stud earrings, heart st...
$15.00

Distressed Star Print, 8&quo...
$19.99

Wish Upon A Star, Starry Nig...
$29.00

Star Stamp of Triangles
$3.00

1894 northern hemisphere ori...
$90.00

Gold STAR Ring, Most Sizes R...
$62.00

My Mind's Eye for Riley ...
$8.25

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love it <3 Thanks a lot for including my stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome your stars are lovely <3

      Delete
  2. Hello Emma, I found your blog having a little hop around. I love your header, it's so peaceful and beautiful :)

    I am a big fan of stars, your treasury is very pretty. I particularly like locket. I think there's something magical about a locket, their hidden secrets play to my curious side.

    Anyway, glad to have found you, and happy to be following along.

    Kate @
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate,

      First thanks for stopping by and thanks so much for your nice words :)

      I'm glad you liked the treasury list, stars are really pretty.

      Welcome on my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Hey emma :) I agree about the header, you're blog looks so peaceful and relaxing. I love stars, these are all very beautiful pieces :) glad I found your blog I'm now following xx

    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,

      thanks for stopping by and for your nice words. And thanks for following :)

      Delete