Friday, May 17, 2013

Art Journal - Raining On Sunday

Like I said a few weeks ago, I've been taking an Art Journaling class at Entreartistes. I've been done with this project for more than a week but the journal I made was meant for a close friend's birthday and since she's reading this blog, I didn't want to spoil the surprise. Finally today she received it so I can now share some pictures of the final result with you.


All the pages and the covers where made independently on some heavy watercolor paper before being assembled into a book form with some double tape and some kraft cardstock pieces to link the pages between them.


I took the pictures of the individual pages before assembling them into a book, but they are exactly like in the final result. The journaling is just the lyrics of a song by Keith Urban.















2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS FOR ME! It was really so special to receive it <3

    It's so beautiful and for sure the pics don't even do it justice on how pretty it is. Also, thanks for using my favorite Keith Urban song!

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it <3 I was scared it would never arrive *hugs* Happy birthday again sweetie.

      Delete